Membership is open to funders with all foundations and giving programs which act primarily as grantmakers, not as grantseekers, who endorse the basic purpose of FNTG and whose current or planned philanthropic activities include providing at least $100,000 in grants annually in the areas of trade and globalization, broadly defined.
For the foreseeable future FNTG will continue to rely on grants and voluntary contributions from its membership, rather than fees or dues.
To be registered as a member, funders will need to provide FNTG with basic information on their funding activities and areas of interest using the registration form.
- Announcements of our programs and events
- Interest Area updates (periodic emailed articles and report summaries)
- Priority for participation in funder delegations
- Copies of our publications
- Participation in FNTG committees and working groups
Our directory of funders can be viewed by all visitors to the site. You can also search the directory to find funders for your areas of interest.